Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm back! Again~ for the third time! LOL!

Hey DizzyDC here!~

Wondering why I was dead for the past 6 months? Well to tell you the truth, I don't know :D

Actually been super duper uber busy, and you guessed it right--SCHOOL-- dunno 'bout you but college life really is tough. So anyway, the reason I'm back to blogging business, and had enough of all the monkey business I've been doing for the past 6 months. I've decided to put blogging in my schedule; However, during major exams I have to postpone my blogging and concentrate on the exams, and I'm telling you it's a matter of "Life and Death". So for all the Dizzy-readers out there, Please accept my apology for not updating, if you don't...



What's that? You wanna ask why I'm back (for the third time)? There are a couple of reasons why and I can't tell you everything. it's personal.

Reason #1. A good friend of mine in college is a blogger of "Let's Rock, Kid." I'm not kidding when I say that this blog is 'Hilarious'! Unfortunately, it contains "Taglish" in other words "Tagalog-English" so those of you who are able to read Tagalog, step right up!

Reason#2. As I was checking the page views of my blog. I nearly fell off my chair! I didn't expect the page views would go up to 7k views. I was like "I wanna cry right now..." and for that I decided to blog once again. I got encourage by my friend and you guys.

Reason#3. I wanted to improve my English more by blogging and writing fanfic's.



And that's all there is to it.



Hmm... About the blog I was thinking of changing the background picture. Maybe I'll be able to change it by tomorrow. Oh yeah, just a short brief announcement; I might post B1A4 stuffs in the future, like ALOT so be prepared! ♥♥♥ ciaosuu~~♥
*prancing*

No comments:

Post a Comment