Thursday, September 20, 2012

[News] B2ST's Jang Hyunseung's Father Passes Away

It was just reported that the father of B2ST‘s Hyunseung has passed away.
Cube Entertainment representative revealed “Hyunseung’s father passed away during the night because of a heart attack.
He continued, “Hyunseung was shocked after hearing the news, as his father had no history of any long term illness. He is currently with his his mother and younger sister.
The body is currently at a hospital in Gyeonggi Province and the funeral procession will be held on the 22nd. With the unfortunate event, B2ST is reported to have put a hold on their schedules for the time being.
Our hearts go out to Hyunseung and his family for their unfortunate loss. May his father rest in peace.
via Allkpop

This is a rather shocking news for me, and to all of the B2UTIES out there who just read the news today in Allkpop or in Naver.
I only noticed this news just today, at this hour. I saw the news when I happened to stop by at Jang Hyunseung's FB fan page(for some reason) and I was flabbergasted.

Then I suddenly remember my Father, he had the same symptoms.

I know what he's going through right now. So, Hyunseung, Please stay strong! We B2UTIES will support you 'til the end TT_TT My Condolences to you and to your family and may your Father rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment