Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've found something!

Just now I was just browsing in my Yahoo because it's gonna erupt anytime because of the spam flood, anyway while browsing I saw in one of my folders with favorite messages there I saw my Best Friend's letter. This made me tear a bit, because it's the first letter that I got from a friend. She's a very special friend to me even though I mad at her several times she still forgives me for my mistakes. And I'm telling you those mistakes wasn't just little mistakes that you see everyday. It was my fault for doing such stupidity towards a loyal friend. After I read this letter, tears doesn't stop flowing from my eyes, looking back at this mistakes makes me want to apologize to her 100 times. You never see this everyday, I mean really first mistake you did something really bad and then she forgives you, The second mistake you've really really bad towards her, she kept distance from you and you could make contact with her because you felt guilty and all, and in the end she still forgives you. Praise God.

Now a little Song for iheartshika Thank you for everything! The Song is called Together By TVXQ credits to DBSKer for having an English Translation :)

My friend~ you are my friend
Because you won't be all by yourself

It's smile a light pouring smile
Even when dream's shining

You keep changing the future certainly
Putting the courage, we can do it anytime

Let's get together As one heart
Let's get together
We can also meet tomorrow don't you think like that?
The world's smiling face gathered the love

Let's get together, from me to you
Let's get together, from you to destiny
When feelings meet, together we'll dance dance alright

Love you, conveying I love you
My everyday makes it important

Coming out densely quietly even in the time
Look at the star, believe it can be less crowded

Let's get together which kind of time
Let's get together certainly alright
See the light and true shining dream in the dark night's sky

Let's get together From you some where
Let's get together From my destiny
When feelings meet, together we'll dance dance alright

I love you you're my friend (x5)

Certainly love keeps exceeding the tears
Because we can do it anytime here

As one heart
We can also meet tomorrow don't you think like that?
The world's smiling face gathered the love

Let's get together, From me to you
Let's get together, From you to destiny
When feelings meet, together we'll dance dance alright.

2 comments:

  1. nah don't blame yourself too much.i did alot of wrong things too.anyway its done.if that didnt happen we won't be closer and understand each other like we do now:)
    im sooo touched:"> you're the most loyal friend a girl can ever have.you never betrayed me like my so called"friends".i appreciate you alot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks bea <3 that was a relief :)

    ReplyDelete